Vacation to Canada

April 15, 2018

Before your start planning your vacation, or visit to Canada, you will require either a visitor Visa, or an ETA –Electronic Travel Authorization; entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals. It is important to know what you need.  Your eligibility for the respective requirements will depend on a number of criteria, including the country your passport was issued, how you will be entering Canada (air/land) and other documentation. 


Your Visa and ETA application can be done online, and payable with a credit card.  Before you plan your travel, be sure to check exactly what you will need and the average time it will take to process your application.  Not being adequately prepared, could prevent you from boarding your flight to your Canadian destination. 


An Electronic Travel Authorization costs approx. $7 Canadian dollars, and is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air and is linked to the traveler's passport. If your passport expires before your ETA, your ETA is no longer valid. so remember to check the expiry date of your passport, and any other necessary documentation.  Each individual family member will require a separate application, including children. 


An ETA doesn’t guarantee entry to Canada and will be the determination of the Canadian border services officer upon reviewing your passport and other documentation as required.  


Don't forget to plan your trip in advance and ensure you have the latest up-to-date information.  - source and more information.  


Bon voyage, enjoy your trip!  .



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

Recruiting Foreign Workers in BC

October 8, 2019

Please reload

Recent Posts

April 15, 2018

Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2019 by Darcey Consulting Inc.

  • Black Google+ Icon
  • Facebook Basic Black
  • Twitter Basic Black