top of page

International Experience Canada

What is International Experience Canada (IEC) ?

International Experience Canada is a program designed to allow individuals between 18 and 35 years old, the opportunity to work in Canada for temporary periods.

Depending on where you are from, there are some options to consider:

Working Holiday

Fund your vacation with temporary work in Canada.The type of work permit you get for Working Holiday is an open work permit.This category is for you if:

- You don’t have a job offer yet

- You want to work for more than one employer in Canada or want to work in more than one


-You’d like to earn some money so that you can travel.

Young Professionals

Gain Canadian professional work experience to better compete in a global economy.

The type of work permit you get in the Young Professionals category is an 'employer-specific' work permit.

This category is for you if:

  • You have a job offer in Canada that contributes to your professional development

  • You’ll work for the same employer in the same location during your stay in Canada

For more information about IEC, contact the Darcey Consulting Team here.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page