International Experience Canada

What is International Experience Canada (IEC) ?

International Experience Canada is a program designed to allow individuals between 18 and 35 years old, the opportunity to work in Canada for temporary periods. 

Depending on where you are from, there are some options to consider:


Working Holiday

Fund your vacation with temporary work in Canada.The type of work permit you get for Working Holiday is an open work permit.This category is for you if:

- You don’t have a job offer yet 

- You want to work for more than one employer in Canada or want to work in more than one 


-You’d like to earn some money so that you can travel.


Young Professionals 

Gain Canadian professional work experience to better compete in a global economy.

The type of work permit you get in the Young Professionals category is an 'employer-specific' work permit.


This category is for you if:

  • You have a job offer in Canada that contributes to your professional development

  • You’ll work for the same employer in the same location during your stay in Canada 

For more information about IEC, contact the Darcey Consulting Team here




Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

Recruiting Foreign Workers in BC

October 8, 2019

Please reload

Recent Posts

April 15, 2018

Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2019 by Darcey Consulting Inc.

  • Black Google+ Icon
  • Facebook Basic Black
  • Twitter Basic Black